Join our team of experts and leading individuals in the industry. At Continental Insurance, we select the most experienced and qualified candidates to be a part of our company. If you’re looking to grow in your field, gain experience and work with some of the best insurance professionals in the country, then apply now!
- Work involves in handling of fire and engineering lines of products including underwriting of new / renewal business /endorsements, issuing of quotations, handling portfolios.
- The applicant’s should be responsible, efficient and possess the ability to handle duties independently under minimum supervision of the respective manager.
- Maintain and develop efficient and profitable underwriting practices.
- Maintain and develop customer relationship and service standards.
- Should be below 40 years of age.
- G.C.E A/L qualification.
- Minimum 04 years experience in underwriting specially in the fire and engineering classes.
- Good communication skills & computer literacy are essential.
- Part / Full qualification in insurance would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment.